Recovers Lost/Deleted data from memory card within 3 simple steps on Mac!!!
Have you lost or deleted your data from memory cards, hard drive, USB drive, pen drive, digital cameras, smartphones, tablets or any other media storage device? If “Yes” then this Card Data Recovery for Mac will help you to recover your deleted photos, videos, audio and other document files on Mac system with ease. Within 3 simple steps, it can restore deleted data from damaged, corrupted, formatted, missing, or deleted data from various memory cards on Mac.
- Recover photos, videos, audio and documents files deleted intentionally or unintentionally from memory cards
- Restore deleted files that are lost, erased or missing that occurs from different loss scenario
- Supports almost all types and brands of memory cards
- Recovers the files in its original structure
- Easy to use and within three simple steps, it recovers the data
- Support Mac OS X 10.9, 10.8(Mountain Lion), 10.7, 10.6
Key Features of Mac Card Data Recovery
Try It Now For Free!
So, what are you waiting for just download and install Card Data Recovery for Mac to recover your deleted or lost files from your memory card on Mac. Free version of the software is available that you can install to check its reliability and features.
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.11,10.10,10.9, 10.8(Mountain Lion), 10.7, 10.6
- CPU: Intel Core 1GHz or faster
- Hard Disk: 1G and above
To Know Supported File Types and Formats: CLICK HERE
Steps To Recover Deleted Data from Memory Card on Mac
Step 1: Install and run the Card Data Recovery for Mac on your Mac system. Select the recovery option (Photos, Media, Document) and then click on “Next” button to proceed further.
Step 2: All the storage device available or connected to your Mac will be displayed on the Interface as shown in image below. Select the drive or card from which you want to recover files and then click on “Scan” button to allow software to scan your storage device to find deleted or lost files.
Step 3: After completion of scanning process, you will be able to preview the recovered files. Now select the files that you want back and then simply click on ‘Recover” button. Select different place to save recovered files on your Mac system.
Note: For successful recovery stop using your media storage device (memory cards, hard drive, USB drive, digital camera, pen drive, phones, etc) from where you have deleted or lost your media and document files. Because if you add any new data on the storage device it will overwrite the existing data and hence you will lose the chances of recovery.